The New Jersey Association of Verismo Opera invites the public to attend the company’s 2018 free summer event and concert series. These concerts feature principal artists performing romantic arias from the world’s most famous operas come to local festivals, libraries, and other locations. Also, audiences enjoy classic songs from Broadway and operettas.
Free Concerts and Events
These events and concerts are free and open to the public.
- Sun., June 3. 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Fort Lee Arts & Music Festival. Lemoine Avenue between Main Street and Bruce Reynolds Boulevard. Fort Lee, NJ. Rain or shine. Stop by Verismo Opera’s booth and exhibit. Also, participate in the raffle for a chance to win free tickets to our next production, Norma, on October 28. Furthermore, pick up information about upcoming concerts, operas, and events.
- Mon., June 11. 4:00 p.m. Paramus Veterans Memorial Home. One Veterans Drive, Paramus, NJ 07652. This program is also free and open to the public.
- Mon., July 30. 7:00 p.m. Oradell Free Public Library. 375 Kinderkamack Road, Oradell, NJ 07649. This program is also free and open to the public.
- Thurs. through Sun., August 2-5. 6:00 p.m. to midnight. Saint Rocco’s 89th Annual Italian Feast. 110 Main Street. Fort Lee, New Jersey. Hosted by Saint Rocco Italian-American Mutual Aid Society. Visit Verismo Opera’s table. Learn more about our upcoming productions and concerts. Furthermore, feel free to take information about the Verismo Opera 2018-2019 season. Also, ask about upcoming auditions for principal roles in productions, openings in the Verismo Opera Chorus, the New Jersey Association of Verismo Opera’s 30th Annual International Vocal Competition and volunteer opportunities.
- Sun., August 19. 2:00 p.m. Fort Lee Library. Auditorium. 320 Main Street, Fort Lee, NJ. This program is also free and open to the public.
Parking is available in designated lots or on the street. Even more, Verismo Opera is committed to ensuring its programs and services are accessible to all. In addition, designated handicapped parking is available. For further information, patrons with specific questions about the physical features of a facility where Verismo Opera performs or requiring a special accommodation should contact us at least two weeks prior to an event.
Invite Us to Perform
Verismo Opera presents private concerts for a range of audiences — youngsters, senior citizens, developmentally challenged, among others. During July, the company presents a special, private concert for Spectrum for Living’s clients. Furthermore, invite Verismo Opera to speak or perform for your group, office, college, club, school, library, house of worship, senior center, or another location.
For further information about Verismo Opera, the summer event and concert series, requests to perform in concert, and other details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, subscribe to Verismo Opera’s monthly newsletter to receive notifications about new concerts, productions, events, auditions, vocal competitions, and opportunities. Also, follow the organization on Facebook and Twitter.